My Logo

My Logo:
I choose to take motivation from other logos using a feared and powerful animal the panther. I choose the panther and wanted quite a dark logo so edited the contrast to make the eyes the focus of the picture.

The reason for the red for the company name is to make sue the name stands out and is clear so it can be remembered and appreciated by the audience.

i took my main motivation from Metro Goldwyn Mayer, they also choose a large cat however they choose a roaring image, as shown below:



Although i took motivation from the Metro Goldwyn Mayer logo, i wanted my logo to have its own identity and this is why i went for the contrast of colours with the Blue and the Red standing out from the Black.

The eyes were the most important aspect of my logo i wanted a catch that all good logos have that looking into the dark panthers bright eyes would be something that would be remembered my an audience.

After reviewing my logo the only change i would have made would be to the text the colour is probably not right and also the choice of text is not the best it does not really fit in with the obscurity and edgy picture.